The Daisy Chain

Dammit Sarah Jane, we're losing our light.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

In the Office, NO PANTS ON

Not true actually... but my office is 300 degrees cooler than the remainder of the my office so I am the big winner.

For the record, the blog that Zeke has linked with the name Rain Delay in it, is not me. And from what I can tell that guy needs his guitar smashed Animal House style if you get my drift.

As for Zeke, do you need rules? I mean in poker you want a winner and a loser... and now with the blog, you want a theme or a focus. I say NAY sir. The beauty of what we are trying to accomplish here is that we are trying to accomplish NOTHING. So post what you want unless it is some of that crazy beastility shizzle that Bob Jingle is into... that stuff is WHACK!!!


"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." --Juan Ramon Jiminez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home